Last Updated on 08-Aug-2022
Net Blocker – Block internet per app MOD APK (Premium Unlocked )
Download The Latest APK Version of Net Blocker – Block internet per app MOD APK. An Android Tools App this MOD comes with Premium Unlocked Available download Yours Now.
Web Blocker allows you to block apps from accessing the Net without root requirement.
PLEASE read the descriptions carefully before applying.
As you understood, you will find programs and games that can:
• Access the World Wide Web simply to display advertisements or steal your private data
• Proceed to get the net from the services when you exited
Therefore, you must consider blocking programs from accessing the World Wide Web to assist:
★ Reduce your information utilization
★ Boost your privacy
★ Save battery
★ Safe and simple to use
★ No origin required
★ No harmful permissions
★ Help Android 5.1 and upward
PLEASE notice that:
• This program simply puts up a regional VPN port to have the ability to block the system traffic of programs without origin. And it doesn’t ask the harmful permissions like Location, Contacts, SMS, Storage,… Thus, you can expect it doesn’t connect to a distant server to steal your personal privacy info. Please feel secure to use!
• Since this program relies on VPN framework of Android OS, therefore if flipped it on you can’t use another VPN program in precisely the exact same time and it might empty the battery.
• Some IM programs (Instant Messaging programs ( like Skype) can utilize Google Play solutions to get the incoming messages when the program does not have any network. That means you might also obstruct”Google Play solutions” to prevent getting messages for IM programs.
• Battery Optimization attribute of Android OS can automobile disconnect VPN programs in the sleeping mode to conserve battery. That means you might have to add a Web Blocker program to the whitelist of their engine optimization to help keep it functioning.
• This program can not block Double Messenger programs because Double Messenger is a characteristic of Samsung devices simply and it doesn’t support VPN completely.
In case you have any queries or ideas, please get in touch with me in [email protected]
• Why can not I press on”OK” button at this dialogue?
This issue could possibly result from using a program that may overlay other programs, for example, blue light filter programs. Those programs can overlay the VPN conversation, so they can’t press the “OK” button. This can be really a bug of Android OS that has to be repaired by Google through an OS upgrade. If your device has not mended yet, you might have to switch off the light filter programs and then try again.
Here Are Our Few Recommendations For You That Match This App Type (You’ll Like These As Well)
Check This Amazing App Out- P Launcher 2021 new MOD
Also, Take A Look At This MOD As Well: Battery Guru MOD
Thank You For Visiting!